Partner Visa Australia
There are 5 partner visa subclassess.
300 – Prospective Marriage visa is for those planning on getting married in the next 9 months.
309 & 100 – Offshore Partner Visas are for those couples of which both partners or one partner is currently overseas. It comes in two stages: 309 is the temporary visa and subclass 100 is a permanent visa.
820 & 801 – Onshore Partner Visas are for those applicants who are already in Australia. There are two stages: first the subclass 820 visa needs to be approved (temporary visa) before you can apply for the permanent visa (subclass 801).
If you need help answering any of the following questions:
– what if we have not lived together for 12 months?
– how do we prove that we have shared financial responsibility?
– what about same-sex relationships?
– what if the applicant or sponsor has a criminal record?
– what if I have kids from a different partner?
or any other questions, don’t hesitate to book a free consultation with us to help you find the answers you’re looking for.