Child Visa

Child Visa – Human Touch

Child Visa – Subclass 802 What do you do when you have a child overseas? What if the child is over 18? You may be able to apply for a Child Visa based on individual circumstances even if the child is over 18 years old. Read the case below to understand how we assisted one…

View project