1. Is it mandatory to be sponsored before I can apply for Investor visa?
Yes, only if you are being sponsored by a State or Territory Government you are eligible to apply for an Investor visa.
2. What is the point test system for business visa and how many marks do I need?
The Innovation Points Test calculates points for various human capital and business innovation. Currently, you need 65 points to be eligible to apply for an Investor visa.
3. How much investment do I need to apply for Investor visa?
You must have ownership of a business with turnover of at least AUD 500,000 for at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years.
4. Is it mandatory to satisfy English requirements?
No, English tests are not mandatory to make an application. However, you must get points from other categories and pass 65 points on the points test.
5. Can I include assets under my partner’s name?
Yes, assets under the name of both the primary applicant and the spouse may be included.