- Meet the Balance of Family Test
- Sponsored by an eligible sponsor who must be: either the applicant’s child or the spouse of the applicant’s child over 18 years of age
- If the parent is in Australia at the time of application they may be prevented from applying for a Parent Visa if they do not hold a substantive Visa, which is any Visa other than a:
- Bridging Visa
- A criminal justice Visa
- An enforcement Visa
- Hold a sponsored visitor Visa
- Have had a Visa cancelled or refused since they last arrived in Australia.
- Last Visa was granted on the condition that they would not be granted a substantive Visa while in Australia
- Are in immigration detention
- Have previously applied for a protection Visa
- Obtain an Assurance of Support (AoS)
- Lodge a Security Bond
- Pass Health Test
To know more, visit our FAQs page.
Please note that visa specific criteria will also apply depending upon the option chosen.
These visas change depending on your location and circumstances, so fill our Contact Us form today to check your eligibility for this visa and we will get back to you shortly.