Training and Temporary Activity Visas in Australia

If you would like to up skill yourself and create better prospects for your future then one way is to participate in occupational training or professional development in Australia. This can be achieved through the Training Visa which allows the applicant to stay and work under a sponsored employee for no longer than 2 years.

While the Temporary Activity Visa allows people from different industries such as Entertainment, Sports, Religious and other Special programs to come and perform in Australia for the duration of the event.

Fill our Contact Us form today to check eligibility for this visa and we will get back to you shortly.

Training Visa (Subclass 407)

Training Visa allows you to travel and stay in Australia on a temporary basis and participate in occupational training or professional development. Thinking about applying for the Training Visa to become workplace ready, Contact Us today. It is suitable if you want to develop your skills to improve your professional career or want a practical approach to maximise the potential in your current occupation…

Training 407 Visa
Temporary Activity 408 Visa

Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408)

Temporary Activity Visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in various short stay activities. The duration of your stay will be dependent on the stream you are eligible for. If you are seeking assistance in this visa category, Discuss your Case with us today. The visa is classifiable under following eligibility streams…