Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)

Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa is a temporary visa that allows recent overseas engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years.

If you are a recent engineering graduate seeking assistance in this visa category, Discuss your Case with us today.

Visa subclass 476
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa
To apply for this visa, you must have completed an engineering course for which you were awarded a degree or higher qualification in the last 2 years from a specified institution. This could be a:

  • bachelors degree
  • masters degree
  • doctoral degree
  • postgraduate diploma

This qualification must be in an engineering discipline, such as:
  • Civil engineering
  • Structural engineering
  • Chemical engineering
  • Environmental engineering
  • Electrical and electronics engineering
  • Mechanical, production and plant engineering
  • Mining and material engineering

Specified Institution

You must have completed your engineering qualification at a specified educational institution. Any institution offering an engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord is a specified institution.

If you studied at an institution or college that is only affiliated with Washington Accord that will not satisfy the requirement for this visa application.

To know more, visit our FAQs page.

Eligibility for Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa

  • Have an engineering qualification from a specified educational institution
  • Be under 31 years of age
  • Not have previously held a Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) or a Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (Subclass 476)
  • Meet English Requirements
  • Meet health and character requirements
  • Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused

We can assist you in preparing your visa application, Contact Us.


Advantages of Subclass 476 visa

  • Stay in Australia for 18 months
  • Travel, work and study in Australia
  • Apply for permanent skill migration if eligible
  • Bring eligible dependents to work and study in Australia

Fill our Contact Us form today to check your eligibility for this visa and we will get back to you shortly.