What is Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (subclass476)?
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa is a temporary visa that allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age.
Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa
- Have engineering qualifications from a specified educational institution
- Be under 31 years of age
- Must not have previously held a Graduate visa (subclass 485) or a Recognised Graduate (subclass 476) visa
- Have competent English
- Meet both health and character requirements
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
You must have completed an engineering course for which you were awarded a degree or higher qualification in the last 2 years. This could be a:
- bachelors degree
- masters degree
- doctoral degree
- postgraduate diploma
This qualification must be in an engineering discipline, such as:
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical, production and plant engineering
- Mining and material engineering
You must have completed your engineering qualification at a specified educational institution. Any institution offering an engineering qualification accredited under the Washington Accord is a specified institution.
If you studied at an institution or college that is only affiliated with Washington Accord that will not satisfy this requirement for the application.
Benefits of Subclass 476 visa
- Allows you to stay in Australia for 18 months
- Travel, work and study in Australia
Fill our free online assessment form to see if you are eligible for this visa today.online assessment form