The State of Victoria has started accepting 190 visa and 189 visa applications again.
Find more information on the 190 Visa for State Nomination and the Occupations that are eligible to apply for visa nomination by the state of Victoria
More information on subclass 189 Visa (Skilled Independent) is available here.
If your occupation is in ICT, nursing or engineering & building occupations you will have to apply through a different application process:
- Check if you meet the criteria for subclass 190 visa and the minimum requirements for nomination by the state of Victoria
- Submit an EOI in Skillselect. Find out how this works here.
- Check your email inbox to see if you have been chosen by the State of Victoria.
- Submit an online application for Victorian visa nomination within 14 days after having received the invitation via e-mail.
- If you are nominated, you will get an invitation in SkillSelect to apply for subclass 190 visa for Victoria.
- Lodge your visa application within 60 days after having been nominated by Victoria.