Working Holiday

Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS) – Migration Center of Australia

Welcome to Australia! Are you a tourist wanting to claim GST (Goods and Services Tax) or WET (Wine Equalization Tax) refund for some shopping or gifts you’ve bought in Australia that you’d like to bring back home? Here’s some important information you need to know! According to the Australian Border Force ABF you must be…

View project